Optisoft.NET Release Notes
Below is a list of Optisoft.NET versions and all the major changes and bug fixes contained within each release. For further information please call the support desk on 0345 230 3450.
- Patient Print Popup has been increased in size.
- Introduction of OptiPost into Optisoft.NET
- Text Editor now has the ability to handle Text Boxes. Vertical Ruler instated.
- Bug fix for future ToDo's not showing correctly.
- Bug Fix for an error that occurred in Diary Scheduling
- Prevent changing the patient on a previously saved appointment
- Reprinting historical recalls now merges the correct information
- Correction to Appointment suppression
- Issue found with Email signatures has now been corrected
- Patient Search will now order it's results in alphabetical order on the Surname field.
- Patient Mobile field can now be set to recommended.
- Redesign for Contact, Group and Group Contact screens.
- Contact Salutation is now auto selected.
- Contact and Contact Group now have postcode addressing.
- SMS to landline fallback has been removed.
- Appointment booking screen now contains a Historical list of the Active Patients appointments.
- Appointment Notifications can now longer be added to patients that lack the necessary information needed to send them.
- Appointment Schedule report will no longer show cancelled appointments.
- Multiple minor design changes to Lookup Maintenance.
- Added compression to the Backup Utility.
- Error with Group Contact not saving or displaying properly has been resolved.
- Error when leaving the software on overnight has been resolved.