Optisoft.NET Release Notes
Revision as of 09:47, 7 February 2018 by Optiwiki
Below is a list of Optisoft.NET versions and all the major changes and bug fixes contained within each release. For further information please call the support desk on 0345 230 3450.
- An error caused by using the up and down arrow keys on the Search popup window, has been resolved.
- An error caused by changing branches multiple times, has been fixed.
- Small cosmetic changes have been made to the layout of the software.
- The Patient Print popup will now only display documents from the current branch.
- An issue with some printers not printing documents sent to through by .NET, has been resolved.
- An error that caused the New SMS button to be disabled on the Patient Email/SMS tab, has now been resolved.
- The user can now delete Staff members from the system, even when they are in use on Patient Records.
- The user can now delete Groups (Surgery) from the system, even when they are in use on Patient Records.
- The user can now delete Group Contacts (GP) from the system, even when they are in use on Patient Records.
- An issue where the software would not respond, when scanning or importing documents, has been resolved.
- CL Add values can now be maintained by the user.
- Visions, VA, NVA and IVA fields can now be maintained in the software.
- The last prescription date will now be passed through to the GOS forms, and populate the ‘Date of last sight test’ field on the GOS 1, 4, 5 & 6 forms.
- The Welsh GOS 2 form has been updated so the ‘First name’ appears in the correct position.
- The ability to change the available branches per Analysis Code is now possible.
- A fatal error caused by typing a Recall Enclosure Rule Name, has been resolved.
- The refresh in the Appointment module will stop jumping back to the first available diary.
- The Week View in the Appointment Module should now always display from Mon-Sun.
- The ability to add and update Appointment Notifications to Appointment Status’s is now possible.
- Updating the Appointment Status through the right click menu will now update any relevant Appointment Notification correctly.
- An error caused by viewing the Appointment tooltip, has been rectified.
- A ‘Find Next Appointment’ search feature has been added to the Appointment module.
- The software will now remember the last user name entered.
- An error caused by moving items up and down lists and editing their name in the same action, has been fixed.
- An issue with automatic Postcodes has been resolved.
- Icons on the Activity Pane are now Enabled/Disabled at the correct time.
- Contacts can no longer be edited so that they don't have a contact type.
- Old SMS's sent within Optisoft Enterprise can now be viewed in the Patient Document tab.
- Old Microsoft Word templates can now be viewed in the Patient Document tab.
- Deleted Templates no longer show in Patients SMS.
- Saved Walk-In entries now appear in both Patient Spectacles and CL Rx.
- Rx values can now be deleted, even when in use.
- When typing a 2 digit year, the Patient Date of Birth field now selects the expected 4 digit year.
- Capital letters are now retained when editing Analysis Codes.
- An error caused when clicking the onscreen Analysis Code Maintenance button, has been fixed.
- An error that prevented the export of the grid in the Recall Run Tab, has been fixed.
- An issue with auto save when editing information in Recall Band Maintenance, has been resolved.
- You can now click New Note on an Appointment without having to save it first.
- The Appointments module will now show a maximum of 4 Diaries instead of 3.
- Unavailable days and time slots have been made more obvious in the Appointments module.
- Diary Name and the Date labels have been made bigger in the Appointments module.
- Speed improvements to the way in which Templates are loaded has been applied.
- Total number of results has been added to the Data Generator.
- Multiple Errors caused by resizing or reordering columns within data grids have been resolved.
- Double clicking on the scroll bar within the search results popup no longer loads a record.
- The user can now search for a Patient using the following format - Surname + Forename.
- An issue in Analysis Code Maintenance where a 'Name' code was automatically being saved, has been resolved.
- The columns within the patient search popup have been reordered with Reference Number being added.
- A small white line has been removed from the search popup.
- The remaining credits shown when creating an SMS message are now accurate.
- Printing a GOS form for a patient now saves a copy of the form in the Patients Documents tab.
- When printing a document for a patient the user can now double click on a document to initiate the print routine.
- Speed improvements in displaying the Patient Print popup have been applied.
- An error caused when changing the Surname field to Maiden in Patients, has been resolved.
- The order of the template types has been changed when trying to print a template for a patient.
- An issue where a printed template was overwriting the original template format has been resolved.
- Throughout the software an issue has been resolved where Bold, Italic or Underlined could not be turned off when writing a Note.
- A saved staff member is now automatically displayed in the search grid in Contact Maintenance.
- A Contact can no longer be edited to have no Type.
- Rx Values can now be edited and deleted even when in use on patient records.
- The Delete ToDo icon in the Activity Pane now prompts the user for confirmation.
- Improvements to the appointment booking process have been applied.
- The user can now specify whether a template should auto print rather than being displayed before printing.
- The name of the template being edited has been added to Template Maintenance.
- Contact Number fields now appear in the list of merge fields in Templates Maintenance.
- Numerous improvements to the Template Editor have been applied.
- A fatal error, when using AND & OR together, in the Data Generator has been resolved.
- Security has been updated throughout the software.
- Patient Print Popup has been increased in size.
- Introduction of OptiPost into Optisoft.NET
- Text Editor now has the ability to handle Text Boxes. Vertical Ruler instated.
- Bug fix for future ToDo's not showing correctly.
- Bug Fix for an error that occurred in Diary Scheduling
- Prevent changing the patient on a previously saved appointment
- Reprinting historical recalls now merges the correct information
- Correction to Appointment suppression
- Issue found with Email signatures has now been corrected
- Patient Search will now order it's results in alphabetical order on the Surname field.
- Patient Mobile field can now be set to recommended.
- Redesign for Contact, Group and Group Contact screens.
- Contact Salutation is now auto selected.
- Contact and Contact Group now have postcode addressing.
- SMS to landline fallback has been removed.
- Appointment booking screen now contains a Historical list of the Active Patients appointments.
- Appointment Notifications can now longer be added to patients that lack the necessary information needed to send them.
- Appointment Schedule report will no longer show cancelled appointments.
- Multiple minor design changes to Lookup Maintenance.
- Added compression to the Backup Utility.
- Error with Group Contact not saving or displaying properly has been resolved.
- Error when leaving the software on overnight has been resolved.